For me, no work really comes alive until people are engaging with it. I get steeped in my ideas, but then other people ask fabulous questions and think such fantastic thoughts, that the work deepens and changes in context more than I could ever imagine on my own. The real joy of interviews and sermons is that I get to find out more about what I’ve been thinking, and how it really impacts the world.
With Pace and Kyeli, of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life:
- With Tiny Jantsch of Unlock The Real You. Listen here:
- With Joe LeVasseur of Reality Rebel Podcast.
- With Alana Burton Sheeran of Create Your Magical Life. Here:
- With Marie Benard of Synchronicity:
- With Anain Bjorquist of Sex, Love, Joy way back at the beginning, before the book was finished:
Sermon from Fall 2015 introducing the concepts of intensiveness and expansiveness in an institutional context. About 20 minutes